Due to the COVID-19, Our salon has new policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all of our employees & customers. Please take the time to read this message before you come see us!
• We are accepting APPOINTMENTS & WALK-IN's. You may call-in or book online on the website.
• If you have an appointment and you are not feeling well, please stay home. We will gladly reschedule you another time.
• We do require that you wear a mask before entering and at all times while in the salon.
• Wash your hands immediately after entering the salon. We do provide hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
• No signs of fever, coughs, and sneezing.
We do ask that our clients come in at their own risk; please stay home if you are not qualify to our new policies & procedures.
If you have any questions, please contact us anytime during work hours and Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.